My best take at an ATR tune

This tune i think is worth checking out. Let me know what you think.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting. I might give it a go after I try Hannes and Dados tunes

1 Like

If you find atr to be too soft or you just cant keep the nose up high enough this tune will definitely do the trick

1 Like

Im excited to see what others come up with

Exactly how I felt today trying it on trails. A little soft when riding a hybrid tune of default dado ATR mixed with some @vescmann “standard” tune he sent me. But overall it was awesome. I definitely liked it cruising the street though. I will check this and compare.

The key for having the nose up quicker is the YawD value. 5 is the punchiest! That’s what I use on my 84V street and trail carver

1 Like

Tell me a little bit more about ATR. Does it mimic the FM method of raising/stiffening the nose on uphills, and likewise to the tail on downhills?

ATR Firmware 101 if you haven’t checked this post it explains what atr does and how to tune it

1 Like

The hidden feature in the nrf settings is definitely a way to solve the low nose. It triggers the original Torque Tilt in flat acceleration. But you should give some lower YawD a go.

1 Like

Yaw D really wakes the board up, its nice to have a setting that you can adjust pretty wide without major side effects. I haven’t tried a 5 but i can imaging you could win any drag race with it lol. I think nrf torque tilt and a low yawd give a pretty solid combo, toss in a little booster and you’re off

1 Like