Ennoid xlite beeps multiple times on startup

I’m new to this amazing world of diy vesc onewheels and have assembled my first funwheel with LittleFocer 3.1 and Ennoid xlite v3.

Sometimes (like every 3-rd start) I hear beeps probably from BMS and I cannot find the reason.

There are no faults on the controller and on the BMS page of VESC tool everything looks OK.

How could I analyze this issue?

Maybe check the 5v wakeup leads on your CAN bus connector to make sure they aren’t backwards? It’s just a shot in the dark.

Mine required a firmware update and issue was gone.

Should be fine, BMS shuts down when I push the power switch.

Got the latest firmware running

What I’m observing is beeping (I’ve counted 12 beeps) when I start riding. Isn’t ennoid xlite firmware based on open-source DieBieMS? I’m embedded developer and would like to check the firmware code but am unable to find it - one one the github is just a fork from 6 years ago.

My v4 is beeping 11 times , it’s saying I have 131v on a 84 v pack then when I switch to unplugged and power on it says 44v. Brand new pack and bms too . Been riding it no issue for 2 weeks and literally I went out it on charge for 1 hour when it was at idk 77v and when I came back got a mount of shame then beeps .

I’ve discovered that my issue was because of a poorly made battery pack.
When stepping on the board some balance wires went disconnected resulting in ennoid xlite to start beeping. After opening up the battery box and fixing the balance connector with some hot glue the issue went away.

Just got new pack from Indy, had to cuz Mario was out at the time. Wanna shout myself cuz could have got a fun wheel entire box and new cable for 200$ less . My battery box is now fd from having to crack it back open multiple times. I’m so fn over this shit