This is a step by step config tutorial - WIP:
Important: Use a computer, not your phone if possible. It can be done on the phone but is not recommended!
Place your board somewhere where the wheel can spin freely and the board is level: racks, a storage crate, etc. not your lap!!
- Step M1: Load a known good motor configuration
- Step M2: Run Motor Wizard - VESC 5.3 Hub Motor Configuration using the Wizard - YouTube
- Step M3: Adjust values to your VESC and your battery/BMS
- Step A1: Load a known good app configuration
- Step A2: Calibrate your IMU - VESC Onewheel IMU Calibration - Gyro AND Accelerometer - YouTube
- Step A3: Tune/verify your foot sensors