Build w/ Parts List - Little FOCer, TorquePack, SuperFlux - Version 3.22

I used the M20 that came with the MakersPEV harness. It was a pain in the ass to get into the TorqueBox. I had to file down the sides on the retainer nut to get it to slide into the slot on the interior of the enclosure.

It does look like the specs are similar for the PG13.5 and the M20. Are you having issues with it?

Yeah I tried to get a Molex connector in there along with the XT90 and it won’t fit.

Dumb question - what is the value of using the xt90 / switchcraft combo instead of the 16-pin molex that’s been used elsewhere?

16-pin molex is chonky

I wanted the XT90 mostly for the anti-spark, which is what Ennoid recommends.

This diagram …… wow fn fantastic. Wish they were all drawn up like this it’s so much easier to read

Hello, do you know if it is possible to use all the connectors already wired from Onewheel XR controller Box + Harness. Do we need to make change on the wiring. (Except for battery connection to the Little Focer I have to inverse Polarity…). I will use Litlle Focer V3.1 + Ennoid BMS + Battery 20S2P with XR Battery Box +Hypercore + Flowglider box LF lid mount.

You might be able to re-use the wiring harness, but it would definitely need to be rewired.

Im curious how you wired the SuperFlux motor to the 6-Pin Molex Female Connector along with the hall sensor wires to the switchcraft female connector. Do you happen to have a wiring diagram?

The Molex connector is pretty straight-forward. You need to split off each of the phase wires from the motor and then run them to each of the connectors for the FOCer. They can be connected in any order.

For the hall sensor and Switchcraft, I haven’t made a good diagram, but here is a screenshot from my notes:

@TK_G this is so helpful… Thanks for your thorough documentation on this. One note, it looks like Item 12/13 are flipped in the parts list from the diagram. I’m zooming in and pouring over this today!