*OUTDATED* Nico's Racing/Shredding Tune Card

Heads up, this card is out of date as it does some things to compensate for the nose dipping that was previously an issue. I have a new one coming very soon thats much more bare bones. Going from FAF to WTF though, you just have to adjust your IMU Pitch (FOCer v3) or Roll (FOCer v3.1, because of changed IMU orientation) to match the rails. Easiest way is to just get it on a workbench where it can sit symetrically, seeing what the pitch angle is in RT Data, and adjustinv the IMU value accordingly to zero it out.

2 Likes

Look forward to your new card! Using Dados V6 I assume?

1 Like

Correct. I actually usually ride custom firmware with a few of my own personal tweaks off of Dado’s, but the Tune Card will be specifically for Dado’s V6.

1 Like

Thanks for the tune. Running this, with minor tweaks on 5.3.006. It is awesome! Great on the trails.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been slacking on putting out an updated tune haha, school has been wild and when I do it I want to do it right with some extra effort put into it for the XML files. In the meantime, I still recommend this tune, but without variable tiltback and maybe mellower Torque Tilt, like strength of 0.15 or so and a tilt speed of 3 degrees per second.

2 Likes